On a man with a gun call for a guy sitting in the backyard, the cops hid in the bushes, called for a helicopter, a K-9 team, and a mental health unit. Did they ever bother to tell him to drop the weapon before letting him have it with the shotgun? Nope. The gun? A “pistol grip” water nozzle.
Go to The Truth About Guns and watch the video of the press conference. It’s sad that the poor guy’s family has to learn what the Long Beach PD thinks of gun owners. The cops are going to make a lot of noise about how he “pointed” the “object” at them, and they had no choice but to shoot. They will never ask themselves why they were there in the first place. They had a call of a “man with a gun.” It will never occur to them that maybe it’s ok for a man to have a gun, even in California.
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 92 – Sean Survives Gun Skool
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 91 – At the Safety Solutions Academy Critical Defensive Handgun class: Special Guests, Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy and Ben from Real Defense
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 90 – Erin’s sick, Sean’s angry, and Adam’s jeep is in pieces
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast