There’s a proposed ordinance in Johnston County to ban firing basically every projectile weapon within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling. So your kid shooting a pellet gun gets a 20 cop beatdown like the guy in Nebraska. Johnston County is about 2 miles down the road from me, and probably where I’ll move next. I’m not sure that I’ll ever have the money to buy land enough to have 600 feet between me and a neighbor.
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 87 – Special Stunt Co-Host ERIN!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 86 – Will Hillary use NATO to attack the NRA with Cosmo Couples?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 85 – The Parkers do the Hot Brass Dance on Public Service Radio
- The GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 84 – The Alchemist and the Monkeysphere