Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 93 – The Weer’dy and Pony Show!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 92 – Sean Survives Gun Skool
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 91 – At the Safety Solutions Academy Critical Defensive Handgun class: Special Guests, Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy and Ben from Real Defense
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 90 – Erin’s sick, Sean’s angry, and Adam’s jeep is in pieces
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
Fourth Grader suspended for making Sharpie shanks
Is this another adventure in zero tolerance?
A North Carolina elementary school student accused of making and selling weapons at school has been suspended and is facing charges.
Judging by the statements of the Onslow County Sheriff, this will all probably be resolved with a parent/student conference wherein the parent explains to the student why this behavior is unacceptable. I suspect a fourth grader is going to get a spanking rather than criminal charges.
These shanks look a bit like some of the crap my brother and I used to pull when we were that age. I wouldn’t make that big a deal about it, but I wouldn’t let it go either. I think that a good spanking should suffice.