Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 87 – Special Stunt Co-Host ERIN!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 86 – Will Hillary use NATO to attack the NRA with Cosmo Couples?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 85 – The Parkers do the Hot Brass Dance on Public Service Radio
Fourth Grader suspended for making Sharpie shanks
Is this another adventure in zero tolerance?
A North Carolina elementary school student accused of making and selling weapons at school has been suspended and is facing charges.
Judging by the statements of the Onslow County Sheriff, this will all probably be resolved with a parent/student conference wherein the parent explains to the student why this behavior is unacceptable. I suspect a fourth grader is going to get a spanking rather than criminal charges.
These shanks look a bit like some of the crap my brother and I used to pull when we were that age. I wouldn’t make that big a deal about it, but I wouldn’t let it go either. I think that a good spanking should suffice.