Here’s the thing. He’s not a convicted felon. He just has an Assault with a Deadly Weapon conviction at the same time he was convicted of Assault Inflicting Serious Injury. Why was he charged/convicted of two misdemeanors instead of the felony Assault with a Deadly Weapon Inflicting Serious Injury?
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 87 – Special Stunt Co-Host ERIN!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 86 – Will Hillary use NATO to attack the NRA with Cosmo Couples?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 85 – The Parkers do the Hot Brass Dance on Public Service Radio
- The GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 84 – The Alchemist and the Monkeysphere