Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 87 – Special Stunt Co-Host ERIN!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 86 – Will Hillary use NATO to attack the NRA with Cosmo Couples?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 85 – The Parkers do the Hot Brass Dance on Public Service Radio
Why do you carry a gun in your own home, are you paranoid?
Why would anyone want to carry a gun inside their own home? Isn’t an irrational fear that bad people will get you a sign of paranoia?
The couple says late Saturday night, their doorbell rang. The wife opened the door to the three men and was greeted with a gun.
The husband, who was upstairs at the time, ran to his wife’s aid, but quickly realized he was also helpless.
Luckily the neighbor wandered over and scared them off before they decided to eliminate the witnesses.
Carry your gun. It’s a lighter burden than regret.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.