Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 92 – Sean Survives Gun Skool
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 91 – At the Safety Solutions Academy Critical Defensive Handgun class: Special Guests, Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy and Ben from Real Defense
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 90 – Erin’s sick, Sean’s angry, and Adam’s jeep is in pieces
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
Why do you carry a gun in your own home, are you paranoid?
Why would anyone want to carry a gun inside their own home? Isn’t an irrational fear that bad people will get you a sign of paranoia?
The couple says late Saturday night, their doorbell rang. The wife opened the door to the three men and was greeted with a gun.
The husband, who was upstairs at the time, ran to his wife’s aid, but quickly realized he was also helpless.
Luckily the neighbor wandered over and scared them off before they decided to eliminate the witnesses.
Carry your gun. It’s a lighter burden than regret.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.