Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 87 – Special Stunt Co-Host ERIN!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 86 – Will Hillary use NATO to attack the NRA with Cosmo Couples?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 85 – The Parkers do the Hot Brass Dance on Public Service Radio
Running with the wrong crowd
The Fayetteville area seems a much more violent place than Raleigh. They always seem to be shooting each other down there.
(Suspect) surrendered to Fayetteville Police Monday and faces charges of attempted first-degree murder, according to the Spring Lake Police Department.
He is accused of shooting a person in the “lower extremities.”
Is it so hard for the gun grabbers to understand that crime is caused by criminals, not by law abiding citizens with guns? They aren’t law abiding “right up until they pull the trigger,” they have criminal records. And their victims tend to be the same criminals that the killers are.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.