Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 92 – Sean Survives Gun Skool
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 91 – At the Safety Solutions Academy Critical Defensive Handgun class: Special Guests, Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy and Ben from Real Defense
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 90 – Erin’s sick, Sean’s angry, and Adam’s jeep is in pieces
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
Running with the wrong crowd
The Fayetteville area seems a much more violent place than Raleigh. They always seem to be shooting each other down there.
(Suspect) surrendered to Fayetteville Police Monday and faces charges of attempted first-degree murder, according to the Spring Lake Police Department.
He is accused of shooting a person in the “lower extremities.”
Is it so hard for the gun grabbers to understand that crime is caused by criminals, not by law abiding citizens with guns? They aren’t law abiding “right up until they pull the trigger,” they have criminal records. And their victims tend to be the same criminals that the killers are.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.