Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 92 – Sean Survives Gun Skool
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 91 – At the Safety Solutions Academy Critical Defensive Handgun class: Special Guests, Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy and Ben from Real Defense
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 90 – Erin’s sick, Sean’s angry, and Adam’s jeep is in pieces
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
In the mail: The Ten Commandments of Propaganda
I just received my advanced copy of Brian Anse Patrick’s new book The Ten Commandments of Propaganda.
It is currently only available for Kindle, but the hard cover will be available in a month or so.
From University of Toledo’s news page:
Propaganda permeates our media-driven society, and a UT professor of communication is making it easier to understand with a new book.
The Ten Commandments of Propaganda by Dr. Brian Anse Patrick helps readers comprehend and use propaganda by dividing its principles into basic concepts.
“Propaganda occurs when a group controls or dominates information on a topic or issue and gains something from it, whether that’s money or power,” Patrick said. “Information doesn’t just appear spontaneously, and even thought is conducted according to how propaganda wants it to go.”
And you’ve got to love the photo of Dr. Patrick
The Gadsden Flag alone is probably considered a hate crime on most university campuses, never mind the 105mm leaflet artillery shell.
FTC Notice: Dr. Patrick sent me an advance copy of his new book. No doubt he thought that since I liked his book “Rise of the Anti-Media: In-forming America’s Concealed Weapon Carry Movement,” I would like his latest book.
I bet that he hopes that I like his new book enough to tell all my readers that I like it and that they should buy it. To that end, he gave me this free advanced copy. He didn’t give me any money, nor did he hint that I should review it favorably.
Any FTC members that don’t like arrangements like that are cordially invited to write out their complaints in longhand on cardstock, fold that cardstock until it is all sharp corners and shove those complaints where the sun does not shine.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.