Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 89 – Obama’s Purple Disaster Conversation
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 88 – The Group Podcast with Special Guest Luke Apps of Triangle Tactical Podcast
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 87 – Special Stunt Co-Host ERIN!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 86 – Will Hillary use NATO to attack the NRA with Cosmo Couples?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 85 – The Parkers do the Hot Brass Dance on Public Service Radio
Newspaper carrier shot him, police round him up
Just before Thanksgiving I posted a story about a Durham Herald-Sun carrier who shot back at a thief. The thief got away with the carrier’s truck, but not before he caught a bullet in the exchange of gunfire. Well now that thief is behind bars.
A man accused of carjacking and shooting at a carrier for the Herald-Sun newspaper in November has been arrested, Durham Police confirm.
Police say (Suspect), 23, approached the victim and took a 2008 Chevrolet pickup truck at gunpoint. The suspect fired a shot at the victim and the victim returned fire.
It’s unfortunate that the suspect survived, because it’s apparent that this was not a sudden change in his life but rather a continuation of his previous criminal ways
It’s clear that the 70 year old newspaper carrier hit his target because the suspect had to make up a story about how he ended up being shot.
Authorities charged him with filing a police report because he told officers in Nov. that he was shot in McDougald Terrace.
Moral of the story, leave the old guy alone. He didn’t get that old be being stupid and easy to kill.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.