Have you voted yet? North Carolina’s early voting system worked pretty well for me. I cast my ballot during the lunch break of my Hunter’s Safety class on Saturday, and I took my wife to the polls on Monday. They even have curbside voting if you are unable to get out of the car. Get on out there and vote. You still have a chance to register and vote at the local One-Stop, so no excuses for sitting this one out.
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- How Many Concealed Handgun Permits are there in North Carolina?
- Episode 176 – So Long and Thanks for all the Downloads
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 175 – ‘Twas the ‘Cast Before Christmas
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 174 – What Caliber for Taylor Swift’s Husband?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 173 – Too Many Acronyms