St.Louis Gun Rights Examiner Kurt Hoffman has an article up about Dennis Henigan’s latest whinge about gun rights activists. Apparently we are rigidly dogmatic and in thrall of a deeply held ideology. Kurt rightly takes him to task for his total lack of principles, including his desire to subvert the Constitution for “pragmatic” reasons.
I am sorry we are such rigid ideologues. We should be more careful and learn to jettison our attachment to freedom as soon as someone articulates a possible way to secure more “safety.”
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- Episode 176 – So Long and Thanks for all the Downloads
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 175 – ‘Twas the ‘Cast Before Christmas
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 174 – What Caliber for Taylor Swift’s Husband?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 173 – Too Many Acronyms
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 172 – Vacuums Suck