On a man with a gun call for a guy sitting in the backyard, the cops hid in the bushes, called for a helicopter, a K-9 team, and a mental health unit. Did they ever bother to tell him to drop the weapon before letting him have it with the shotgun? Nope. The gun? A “pistol grip” water nozzle.
Go to The Truth About Guns and watch the video of the press conference. It’s sad that the poor guy’s family has to learn what the Long Beach PD thinks of gun owners. The cops are going to make a lot of noise about how he “pointed” the “object” at them, and they had no choice but to shoot. They will never ask themselves why they were there in the first place. They had a call of a “man with a gun.” It will never occur to them that maybe it’s ok for a man to have a gun, even in California.
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode100 – The Scary, Evil Features of an Orange Flare Gun
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 99 – Savage BotNet Cameras Give Bad Advice at the Post Office
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 98 – The Queen of All Media
- EP097 GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 97 – Adam’s Big Announcement