There’s a proposed ordinance in Johnston County to ban firing basically every projectile weapon within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling. So your kid shooting a pellet gun gets a 20 cop beatdown like the guy in Nebraska. Johnston County is about 2 miles down the road from me, and probably where I’ll move next. I’m not sure that I’ll ever have the money to buy land enough to have 600 feet between me and a neighbor.
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 165 – The Mega Anti-Gun Nuttery Show
- Episode 164 – Will the Junk in Sean’s Trunk Crush a Crowd in a Hurricane?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 163 – Magic Carpet Ride
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 162 – South Florida Knows How To Hurricane
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 161 – We Are But Mad North-North-West