There’s a proposed ordinance in Johnston County to ban firing basically every projectile weapon within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling. So your kid shooting a pellet gun gets a 20 cop beatdown like the guy in Nebraska. Johnston County is about 2 miles down the road from me, and probably where I’ll move next. I’m not sure that I’ll ever have the money to buy land enough to have 600 feet between me and a neighbor.
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 126 – Panthers, Po-Po, and the Pew-Pew Life
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 125 – Forbidden Thoughts, Lack of Sleep, and Voicemails
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 124 – Happy New Year!
- The GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 123 – Happy Holidays 2016
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 122 – Weekend Glory