There’s a proposed ordinance in Johnston County to ban firing basically every projectile weapon within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling. So your kid shooting a pellet gun gets a 20 cop beatdown like the guy in Nebraska. Johnston County is about 2 miles down the road from me, and probably where I’ll move next. I’m not sure that I’ll ever have the money to buy land enough to have 600 feet between me and a neighbor.
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 156 – Will Shooting Gun Games Lead Sean to be Slain Upon the Public Thoroughfare?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 155 – RINO Hunting
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 154 – The Legal Episode
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 153 – First, Do No Harm
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 152 – Facepalm, Give a Sigh, Everybody Roll Their Eyes