There’s a proposed ordinance in Johnston County to ban firing basically every projectile weapon within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling. So your kid shooting a pellet gun gets a 20 cop beatdown like the guy in Nebraska. Johnston County is about 2 miles down the road from me, and probably where I’ll move next. I’m not sure that I’ll ever have the money to buy land enough to have 600 feet between me and a neighbor.
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 105 – Purple Ponies at the Gun Rights Policy Conference
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 104 – Fun With Warning Shots
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 103 – [BLEEP]ing [BLEEP]ers and their [BLEEP]y Bad-Faith Backdoor Tactics
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode102 – HEAT DOME!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode