Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 120 – Your Life is a Kitchen
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 119 – Thankfulness 2016
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 118 – Will Your Plan Survive Contact With the Enemy?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 117 – Brush Your Breath with the Electoral College
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 116 – Oh, the Places You’ll Go
Fourth Grader suspended for making Sharpie shanks
Is this another adventure in zero tolerance?
A North Carolina elementary school student accused of making and selling weapons at school has been suspended and is facing charges.
Judging by the statements of the Onslow County Sheriff, this will all probably be resolved with a parent/student conference wherein the parent explains to the student why this behavior is unacceptable. I suspect a fourth grader is going to get a spanking rather than criminal charges.
These shanks look a bit like some of the crap my brother and I used to pull when we were that age. I wouldn’t make that big a deal about it, but I wouldn’t let it go either. I think that a good spanking should suffice.