Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode100 – The Scary, Evil Features of an Orange Flare Gun
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 99 – Savage BotNet Cameras Give Bad Advice at the Post Office
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 98 – The Queen of All Media
- EP097 GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 97 – Adam’s Big Announcement
Fourth Grader suspended for making Sharpie shanks
Is this another adventure in zero tolerance?
A North Carolina elementary school student accused of making and selling weapons at school has been suspended and is facing charges.
Judging by the statements of the Onslow County Sheriff, this will all probably be resolved with a parent/student conference wherein the parent explains to the student why this behavior is unacceptable. I suspect a fourth grader is going to get a spanking rather than criminal charges.
These shanks look a bit like some of the crap my brother and I used to pull when we were that age. I wouldn’t make that big a deal about it, but I wouldn’t let it go either. I think that a good spanking should suffice.