Here’s the thing. He’s not a convicted felon. He just has an Assault with a Deadly Weapon conviction at the same time he was convicted of Assault Inflicting Serious Injury. Why was he charged/convicted of two misdemeanors instead of the felony Assault with a Deadly Weapon Inflicting Serious Injury?
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 149 – I will hug you and pet you and call you George
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 148 – Welcome to the Suck
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 147 – The Stupid Episode
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 146 – The Jesus Number
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 145 – Crossing State Lines