Here’s the thing. He’s not a convicted felon. He just has an Assault with a Deadly Weapon conviction at the same time he was convicted of Assault Inflicting Serious Injury. Why was he charged/convicted of two misdemeanors instead of the felony Assault with a Deadly Weapon Inflicting Serious Injury?
Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 105 – Purple Ponies at the Gun Rights Policy Conference
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 104 – Fun With Warning Shots
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 103 – [BLEEP]ing [BLEEP]ers and their [BLEEP]y Bad-Faith Backdoor Tactics
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode102 – HEAT DOME!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode