Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 120 – Your Life is a Kitchen
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 119 – Thankfulness 2016
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 118 – Will Your Plan Survive Contact With the Enemy?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 117 – Brush Your Breath with the Electoral College
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 116 – Oh, the Places You’ll Go
Why do you carry a gun in your own home, are you paranoid?
Why would anyone want to carry a gun inside their own home? Isn’t an irrational fear that bad people will get you a sign of paranoia?
The couple says late Saturday night, their doorbell rang. The wife opened the door to the three men and was greeted with a gun.
The husband, who was upstairs at the time, ran to his wife’s aid, but quickly realized he was also helpless.
Luckily the neighbor wandered over and scared them off before they decided to eliminate the witnesses.
Carry your gun. It’s a lighter burden than regret.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.