Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode100 – The Scary, Evil Features of an Orange Flare Gun
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 99 – Savage BotNet Cameras Give Bad Advice at the Post Office
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 98 – The Queen of All Media
- EP097 GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 97 – Adam’s Big Announcement
Why do you carry a gun in your own home, are you paranoid?
Why would anyone want to carry a gun inside their own home? Isn’t an irrational fear that bad people will get you a sign of paranoia?
The couple says late Saturday night, their doorbell rang. The wife opened the door to the three men and was greeted with a gun.
The husband, who was upstairs at the time, ran to his wife’s aid, but quickly realized he was also helpless.
Luckily the neighbor wandered over and scared them off before they decided to eliminate the witnesses.
Carry your gun. It’s a lighter burden than regret.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.