Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 105 – Purple Ponies at the Gun Rights Policy Conference
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 104 – Fun With Warning Shots
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 103 – [BLEEP]ing [BLEEP]ers and their [BLEEP]y Bad-Faith Backdoor Tactics
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode102 – HEAT DOME!
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode
Running with the wrong crowd
The Fayetteville area seems a much more violent place than Raleigh. They always seem to be shooting each other down there.
(Suspect) surrendered to Fayetteville Police Monday and faces charges of attempted first-degree murder, according to the Spring Lake Police Department.
He is accused of shooting a person in the “lower extremities.”
Is it so hard for the gun grabbers to understand that crime is caused by criminals, not by law abiding citizens with guns? They aren’t law abiding “right up until they pull the trigger,” they have criminal records. And their victims tend to be the same criminals that the killers are.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.