Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 120 – Your Life is a Kitchen
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 119 – Thankfulness 2016
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 118 – Will Your Plan Survive Contact With the Enemy?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 117 – Brush Your Breath with the Electoral College
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 116 – Oh, the Places You’ll Go
Running with the wrong crowd
The Fayetteville area seems a much more violent place than Raleigh. They always seem to be shooting each other down there.
(Suspect) surrendered to Fayetteville Police Monday and faces charges of attempted first-degree murder, according to the Spring Lake Police Department.
He is accused of shooting a person in the “lower extremities.”
Is it so hard for the gun grabbers to understand that crime is caused by criminals, not by law abiding citizens with guns? They aren’t law abiding “right up until they pull the trigger,” they have criminal records. And their victims tend to be the same criminals that the killers are.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.