Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 101 – The TIE Fighter Episode
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode100 – The Scary, Evil Features of an Orange Flare Gun
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 99 – Savage BotNet Cameras Give Bad Advice at the Post Office
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 98 – The Queen of All Media
- EP097 GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 97 – Adam’s Big Announcement
Running with the wrong crowd
The Fayetteville area seems a much more violent place than Raleigh. They always seem to be shooting each other down there.
(Suspect) surrendered to Fayetteville Police Monday and faces charges of attempted first-degree murder, according to the Spring Lake Police Department.
He is accused of shooting a person in the “lower extremities.”
Is it so hard for the gun grabbers to understand that crime is caused by criminals, not by law abiding citizens with guns? They aren’t law abiding “right up until they pull the trigger,” they have criminal records. And their victims tend to be the same criminals that the killers are.
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.