In what looks like either an epic troll, or the best possible outcome of a publicity campaign, Machine Gun Vegas has convinced the local anti-gun industry in (Formerly Great) Britain to spaz out over their advertising a chance to shoot machine guns on their Las Vegas shooting range.
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- How Many Concealed Handgun Permits are there in North Carolina?
- Episode 176 – So Long and Thanks for all the Downloads
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 175 – ‘Twas the ‘Cast Before Christmas
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 174 – What Caliber for Taylor Swift’s Husband?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 173 – Too Many Acronyms