Site Sponsor NCSIlencer.com
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode100 – The Scary, Evil Features of an Orange Flare Gun
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 99 – Savage BotNet Cameras Give Bad Advice at the Post Office
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 98 – The Queen of All Media
- EP097 GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 97 – Adam’s Big Announcement
- GunBlog VarietyCast Episode 96 – It’s On Like Voltron
Fayetteville PD puts gangs on Double Secret Probation
The Fayetteville Police Department has hit upon the ultimate solution to crime. The restraining order!
The Fayetteville Police Department obtained a court order on Thursday that told local gangs to quit breaking the law and to stay away from the annual Fayetteville Dogwood Festival over the weekend.
(Grumpy Old Man voice)
Hey, all you kids, stop breaking the law!
If they violate his order, they could be found in contempt of court and subject to punishment, such as jail time.
The order expires Sunday, and a hearing on what to do further is scheduled for Monday in Cumberland County Superior Court.
This polar bear tells you what he thinks of this plan.
Hey, here’s an idea. If they are dangerous, catch them breaking the law and put them in jail! It’s so simple! People in jail cannot come to the Dogwood Festival!
Do you RSS? Don’t know what an RSS Feed is?
Save time and read all the latest blog news first.