EP111 GunBlog VarietyCast – Sean Tells Erin It Can’t Be Done
Can she? Or can’t she? Sean challenges Erin to do it. Do what, you ask? Listen and find out.
- Beth talks about a Sunday School outing with the ladies… to the range. Maybe Alabama really IS different.
- The crime didn’t happen at 3 a.m. for once, but the people involved sound pretty familiar. Sean tells you who shoots, who gets shot, and who is in the car when the shooting happens.
- Before Barron takes some time off, he tells us about how censorship on the internet just might become a whole lot more democratic, and how that won’t be a good thing.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin talk about Second Amendment Foundation’s Gun Rights Policy Conference in Tampa. Erin has an idea on how they can get to GRPC 2017 in Dallas, but Sean says she can’t do it.
- In one of the sweetest, and most interesting interviews ever, Tiffany goes out and finds one of those on-the-fence, “gun-curious,” but under-represented people she’s always talking about: her mom.
- In an uncharacteristic move, Erin prepares for her Blue Collar Prepping segment by not prepping at all. She talks about the value of practice by talking with Sean about their experiences in speaking on camera.
- Weer’d is back with part two of Weer’d vs. Science in this Audio Fisk™ of two “Science Versus” podcasts.
- Our plug of the week is for the Second Amendment Foundation.
- And a special thanks to our sponsors for this episode, Remington Ammunition and Lucky Gunner.com