EP115 GunBlog VarietyCast – Pocket-Carrying Botnets Count America’s Guns
Trying to fit a pocket pistol into girl jeans is like trying to cram 10 pounds of Maura Healey’s stupid into a 5 pound bag.
- So why is it that women can’t just carry guns in their pockets? Beth gives tells us the story of a “helpful” male trainer who didn’t stop to think that maybe he wasn’t as helpful as he thought he was.
- What kind of person tries to kill a cop with a stolen car? Sean takes a look.
- THE INTERNET IS DOWN! THE INTERNET IS DOWN! …well, maybe not. Barron explains how a botnet made it impossible for many to access the websites they needed most.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin take a look at that very interesting question: How many guns are really in America?
- Sometimes a story is so big that Tiffany can’t cover it in only one show. She jumps back to the ‘Good Samaritan’ story to talk about how a reliably anti-gun journalist had a decidedly non-typical response.
- When your survival is on the line, the people you surround yourself with can make the difference between life and death. How well do you know them? Erin tells us that now is the time to get to know them well.
- Either Maura Healey just can’t seem to see reason, or she just loves to see herself getting the Patented Weer’d Audio Fisk™ treatment. This time she’s on Boston Public Radio.
- Our plug of the week is for Armed Lutheran Radio,
- And a special thanks to our sponsors for this episode, Remington Ammunition and Lucky Gunner.com