EP121 GunBlog VarietyCast – Armed Lutherans, Toy Guns, and a Man Without Pants
Wasn’t that the synopsis of a Robin Williams movie?
- Are toy guns OK? Beth gives you her answer to this thorny question just in time for the holidays.
- A man without pants was shot, and luckily for us it’s not Robb Allen. Sean looks closer to see who would perform such an act of naked aggression.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- Joining us this week is Special Guest Lloyd Bailey of Armed Lutheran Radio — another podcast on the Self Defense Radio Network.
- Well the world is coming to an end; just ask the Los Angeles Times if you don’t believe that. According to them, if Concealed Carry Reciprocity passes, it’ll be a “be a parade of horribles”. Sean reads the article and Erin fisks it.
- Tiffany is also on assignment, and will return next week.
- What do you do to keep from being overwhelmed? Delegate. Erin gives you some tips on how to do that.
- Hollywood thinks it’s time to take on The Gun Lobby™again. This time it’s with “Miss Sloane”, a movie that looks to have all the box office appeal of that new Ghostbusters film. Weer’d has a few things to say about the movie trailer.
- Our plug of the week is for Amy Dillon’s GoFundMe raffle, where you can win a really nice AR-15.
And a special thanks to our sponsors for this episode, Remington Ammunition and Lucky Gunner.com.