EP125 GunBlog VarietyCast – Forbidden Thoughts, Lack of Sleep, and Voicemails
It sounds sinister when we put it like that, but anything can seem threatening if it’s written tersely. Example: “The last gun owner on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door…”
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens have nothing on the Glock 43 and Springfield XD-S for Beth and her husband. What else are their favorite things? Listen to her segment to find out.
- What kind of idiot robs his neighbor who is sure to recognize him? Sean takes a closer look.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin get a voicemail from Joshua in Arizona challenging our listeners to set their goals for 2017. What are YOUR goals? Send us your voicemails and we’ll play them.
- Tiffany is on assignment and will return next wee, but in the meantime check out her guest appearance on Ballistic Radio.
- Fatigued? Erin has some tips for you…. when she wakes up.
- “Loaded Conversations” is back and they’ve let the hate come out to play. Weer’d is ready with his Patented Weer’d Audio Fisk™.
- And our plug of the week is for the ebook “Forbidden Thoughts”.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.