EP129 GunBlog VarietyCast – Berzerkeley
Rioters and California get along like a house on fire.
- Anyone can carry a gun… but what if you want to protect yourself AND look good in your clothes? Beth tells us about the upcoming Realize Concealed Carry Fashion Show in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Two suspects are on the run in Charlotte after stabbing a third person. Sean introduces us to the cast of characters.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin think it’s a “Time for Choosing.” How will you help people choose sides?
- Tiffany uses Colonel Cooper’s “Principles of Personal Defense” to evaluate a defensive gun use… using the robber’s own gun.
- This week, Erin isn’t talking to you. She’s got some advice for what the rioters should be prepared for.
- Last week’s episode of the anti-gun “Loaded Conversations” podcast was so insane that Weer’d is still talking about it. Stand by as David Hemenway gets re-Loaded.
- And our plug of the week is St Augustine Distillery Pot Distilled Rum.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.