EP132 GunBlog VarietyCast – Condiments and Cutlery
In Mordor on the Potomac, only criminals can carry guns.
- People are so fixated on being “Nice” that Beth thinks they’ve lost sight of the real goal: being Good.
- When a suspect ends an hour-long standoff by shooting himself, is that a good resolution? Sean tells you who the suspect was so you can decide for yourself.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- In the Main Topic, Erin tells us about her trip to Maryland Shall Issue.
- Tiffany is on assignment and will return next week.
- It’s good for your tea and it’s good for hypoglycemia – Erin tells you about honey in your EDC.
- When someone tries to open an indoor gun range in Northern New Jersey, the anti-gun nuts lose their minds. Join Weer’d as he listens to their proposed “Reasonable” restrictions.
- And our plug of the week is for War Stories Podcast.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.