EP136 GunBlog VarietyCast – Vault 7 Sorcery, REEEEing Ted Cruz, and Perfidious Senators
“To Wikileak” is apparently a verb now.
- How can you run afoul of the TSA? Beth counts the ways.
- Who is so bad that even his Mom turns on him? Sean looks at the crime, and the criminal, to find the answer.
- Barron is back, and he brought a Sorcerer to talk about the Wikileaked Vault 7
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin remind people that they don’t own the culture. Ted Cruz is allowed to be a geek too.
- Tiffany screamed herself almost hoarse at the 19th annual Tactical Conference, and she’s back to tell us about it.
- Sure, you have a blowout kit on your belt, but what about for traumatic injury at home? Erin tells you what to put inside your at-home kit.
- You’ve heard of the NRA A-rated politician from Florida who turned her back on gun owners? Weer’d puts her interview through a Patented Weer’d Audio Fisk™.
- And our plug of the week is Mike Leon’s book Rated R (The Postmodern Adventures of Kill Team One Book 1)
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.