EP138 GunBlog VarietyCast – Everything Sounds More Profound in Latin
Semper ubi sub ubi.
- Beth is at the USCCA Concealed Carry Expo, and she takes some time out of her incredibly busy schedule to tell us about it.
- In one of the worst crimes we have ever talked about on the podcast, Sean looks a little deeper to find out what kind of creature would murder two little girls – one only four days old.
- Barron is on assignment this week.
- Politicians frequently mistake themselves as public masters. Miguel tells us his idea for whipping them back into proper public servants.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin talk about the US Senate going nuclear and imposing the Reid Option on Supreme Court filibusters.
- Tiffany is on assignment this week.
- Inter arma enim silent leges: “In times of war, the law falls silent.” But what about when your choice is break the law and survive, or keep the law and die? Erin tells us about “The Doctrine of Competing Harms.”
- One of these days the anti-gun leadership will force Loaded Conversations to stop broadcasting their utter hatred of people like us – but today is not that day, for it truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Weer’d focuses on Gays Against Guns leader, and Loaded Conversations co-host, Dr. Dwight Panozzo, PhD.
- And our plug of the week is the SFD Responder from Safer Faster Defense.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support