EP138 GunBlog VarietyCast – Beth, What Is Best In Life?
By Crom, what a podcast!
- The USCCA Concealed Carry Expo is worth several shows. This week, Beth tells us what some of the women in the firearms industry have to say.
- It’s a complicated storyline in this week’s Felons Behaving Badly, but the characters are much the same as they always are. Sean gives you their backstories.
- Barron is on assignment this week.
- Are you a snob? Miguel has a few words for you.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin explore why no one is talking about that school shooting in San Bernardino last week.
- Are you a parent? Do you have responsibility for others? Tiffany brings us an interview with Melody Lauer who, along with John Johnston, teaches the Contextual Handgun: The Armed Parent course.
- Erin wants you to bury your stuff. Safely. For reasons.
- From the “You can’t make this stuff up” files, Weer’d brings you an interview with Moxie Cotton, a drag queen who will be helping school kids film a “gun violence documentary. Seriously.
- And our plug of the week is “Concealed Carry is Herd Immunity Against Crime” shirts by our very own Erin!
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support