EP143 GunBlog VarietyCast – Fungi Aren’t Fun, Guys
Soothe that itching and burning for knowledge with the cool, creamy salve of GunBlog VarietyCast Radio.
- Following up on last week’s “Career Day” segment, Beth brings her son on the show to talk about the unfairness of the school letting a police officer talk about guns, but not his mommy.
- A father of three was shot and killed in Raleigh. Why? Sean looks to see if there’s more to this story.
- Barron is on assignment this week.
- Miguel looks at the vast difference in the size of pro-gun and anti-gun organizations, which prompts him to ask his legislators “Why are you so afraid of Mom’s Demand?”
- In the Main Topic we welcome Special Guest Keith Pantaleon, who also got to be a special guest of the State of New Jersey for the high crime of possessing a firearm while black.
- Tiffany ran into Maj Toure of Black Guns Matter at the NRA Annual Meeting. Thinking quickly, she whipped out her cell phone and interviewed him on the spot.
- Of all the fun things you can do in ROTC, no one ever told Erin that fungal infections were on the agenda. Luckily for us, she uses this terrible experience to bring you some practical strategies for getting rid of them.
- What happens when Protect Minnesota’s Joan Peterson stands up and gives her anti-gun talking points at a town hall meeting? Weer’d will let you listen in.
- And our plug of the week is for the NSSF-AFSP Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support