EP149 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – I will hug you and pet you and call you George
True fact: Erin has been called a “cuddle slut”. Make of that what you will.
- Beth was in Washington for The DC Project: 50 women from 50 states talking to legislators about gun rights. Now she’s back to tell us about it.
- Two men are arrested for shooting a third to death. Sean takes a look at the suspects.
- What do you do if your bank wants personally Identifiable Information? Do you just email it to them? You might be tempted to do just that, but Barron explains why that’s a terrible idea.
- Have you seen the video of the angry woman burning down a house in Milwaukee? Miguel goes over some lessons learned in this horrifying video.
- We welcome Special Guest Andrew Greene of the Grayguns Shooting Team to the show to talk about how competition shooting is his therapy for PTSD.
- Tiffany is still on medical leave.
- Have you ever wonder why Erin hugs everyone? So did she. It turns out that there’s a good physiological reason for it.
- In the wake of the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise, the Loaded Conversations crew cut an emergency show to let everyone know how much they hate those who disagree with them. Weer’d has the audio fisk.
- And our plug of the week is $10K for 2A. Erin has cooked up a plan to humiliate Sean at the Gun Rights Policy Conference. She just needs your help to raise $10,000 for pro gun charities to make it happen. Don’t help her. Please.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.