EP152 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Facepalm, Give a Sigh, Everybody Roll Their Eyes
This episode is brought to you by the letters W, T, and F, and the number 8.
- It’s more than just a mom’s dilemma: What do you do when you’re too busy to get to the range for some recoil therapy? Beth gives us some advice.
- What kind of person cuts, strangled and tries to rape a woman? Sean takes a closer look
- What happens when a bank decides that they’d like to “help” their customers by sending them information on a USB stick? Barron facepalms himself so hard that he gets a concussion, that’s what.
- Miguel wanted a break from ranting, so he pulled some books from his book pile. This week, he’s recommending two. The Siege, and Jim Cirillo’s Tales of the Stakeout Squad
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio is proud to introduce Special Guest Charl van Wyk to our show. Mr. van Wyk was a member of the Saint James Church in Capetown, South Africa, when it was attacked by terrorists, and he was able to save the lives of many by returning fire with his pistol. In the second of a three-part interview series, Charl tells us how he went from being an ordinary young man to a responsibly armed citizen.
- Tiffy’s back, back again. Tiffy’s back, tell a friend. In this installment of The Bridge, Tiffany talks about that Dana Loesch video and what it means to her.
- Following up on her segment on “proprioception”, Erin explains how our brains think of loved ones as extensions of ourselves, and why losing them is like losing a limb.
- Protect Minnesota is against a new bill that would bring Stand Your Ground to the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Weer’d is back with part three of his three-part series on their anti-self defense press conference.
- And our Plug of the Week is for the Plugable Pro8 Docking Station.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.