EP153 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – First, Do No Harm
Actions have consequences.
- Beth has had enough of the madness! Yet another woman has been shot, by her own gun, from inside her purse. This kind of tragedy is 100% avoidable if you use your brain and follow the do’s and don’ts of purse carry
- An assault suspect is found dead in the basement of a Winston-Salem home. What killed him? Sean takes a closer look.
- Just this week, a guy snuck into the Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather press conference with badges he cloned from images on Facebook. Barron tells us how it’s done
- Miguel is on assignment and will return next week.
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio is proud to introduce Special Guest Charl van Wyk to our show. Mr. van Wyk was a member of the Saint James Church in Capetown, South Africa, when it was attacked by terrorists, and he was able to save the lives of many by returning fire with his pistol. In the third of a three-part interview series, Charl explains the Christian justification for self defense.
- What is your calling? Do you know? And are you really being honest with yourself about what your true calling might be?
- This week, Tiffany salutes those who answer the call of law enforcement, but she also has a warning for those who only do so half-heartedly.
- This week, Erin breaks a promise, but it’s so she can explain something you’ll need to know for next week. Are you primed for an emotional reaction to stress? Erin explains what that means.
- Shannon Watts does an interview about the Origins of Moms Demand Action… or at least, how she CLAIMS it happened. Weer’d explains what’s truth and what’s fiction inside Shannon Watts’ mind!
- And our Plug of the Week is for The Lawdog Files, on Amazon for Kindle.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.