EP154 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – The Legal Episode
This week we discuss the exciting legal cases Norman vs. Florida, Wrenn vs. District of Columbia, and Kat Von D vs. Dita Von Teese*.
* Sean says I couldn’t talk about Dita Von Teese in the intro because we didn’t talk about her in the actual podcast, but I showed him!
- Gun violence! Beth hates that term. She’s going to tell us what’s wrong with it, and what we should call it.
- A woman is arrested after robbing a Charlotte bank. Who was she? Sean checks her permanent record.
- Barron is on assignment and will return next week.
- Miguel talks about Kat Von D, Contract Law, and why letting your politics interfere with doing the right thing is unacceptable.
- Florida Carry is assisting with one of the next possible Supreme Court decisions on the Second Amendment, Norman vs. Florida. Here to talk about that case is the lead counsel, Special Guest Eric Friday, of the law firm Kingry & Friday.
- Tiffany is a busy lady who’s on the move! But even though she’s in an airport about to board her flight, she still takes the time to talk to us about the momentous Wrenn vs District of Columbia decision.
- Did you know that you can rewrite your brain’s conditioned responses to stress? Erin tells us how to hack your brain.
- When interviewed about Moms Demand Action, Shannon Watts piles it high. Weer’d takes on the lies in part two of her interview on the Hellbent Podcast.
- And our Plug of the Week is for the GBVC Radio Group on Facebook. Join us! and subscribe to this podcast on your smartphone!
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.