EP155 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – RINO Hunting
“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I’ll never know.” – Groucho Marx
- Beth and her husband went to Shootrite Academy in Alabama. They discuss what it’s like to train as a married couple, and Beth learned an important lesson about defensive pistol use in 101 degree heat.
- Sean has a doozy of a Felons Behaving Badly segment featuring five, count ’em, FIVE suspects involved in a kidnapping. You’re going to need a score card to figure out who is related to whom!
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- We’re all supposed to grow up, not just grow older, but some people miss the maturity bus. Miguel tells us what to do when you run into an alleged adult who throws a childish temper tantrum in public.
- Sean went RINO hunting with the pro-gun group Grass Roots North Carolina. There were people dressed in Rhino pajamas, a rhino mask, and more Sergeants-at-Arms than you can shake a pro-gun banner at.
- Tiffany is on assignment and will return soon.
- Erin finishes up her series on Surviving Survival with a double-length segment on successful coping strategies.
- The One and Only Anti-Gun Podcast brings on a researcher to talk about research and the anti-gun agenda. Weer’d listens so that you don’t have to!
- And our Plug of the Week is for the PHLster Flatpack Tourniquet Holder.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.
Look for the show notes HERE!