EP158 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Nashville is Nice, So I’ll Say It Twice
Sean continues his love affair with the City of Nashville.
- What does a #1 New York Times bestseller have to do with range etiquette? Beth talks to us about Range Rules & Expectations.
- When is a dispute not a dispute? When it’s an armed robbery. Sean finds out about our deceased suspect.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- This week, Miguel discusses that oft-repeated maxim of the Tactical Shooter: Competitions will get you killed in the streets!
- Our Main Topic is the Eclipse. Sean spent the weekend with Co-host Emeritus Adam in Nashville and watched the Eclipse in Gallatin, Tennessee.
- Tiffany is headed up north for the very first NRA Carry Guard Expo. She tells us what NRA Carry Guard is, and what is she hoping to learn at the Expo.
- It’s hot and you’ve got to walk to safety. What things should you bring? Erin explains hot weather survival gear.
- Weer’d sends us a message from a dark future. It’s like “12 Monkeys” up in here.
- And our Plug of the Week is the City of Nashville.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.