EP160 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Round and Round
Blood going round and round: Good.
Hurricanes going round and round: Bad.
- Beth is on assignment and will return next week.
- What kind of sicko breaks into rehab facilities and sexually assaults the patients? Sean takes a closer look.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- What do you do when a Category Five hurricane is barreling down on you? If you’re Miguel, you fret that you don’t have enough propane, because you’ve already used yours to smoke ribs and brisket.
- Our Special Guest this week is Kelly Grayson, the Ambulance Driver, here to explain what lifesaving medical equipment lay rescuers should have in their kits… and more importantly, what they shouldn’t have.
- Tiffany’s back with her first after-action report on NRA’s Carry Guard Expo in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You’re going to love her off-the-cuff interview with her Uber driver.
- Unlike Miguel, Erin is evacuating Florida before Hurricane Irma arrives. On the eve of her departure, she gives us her thoughts on the bug-out process.
- Weer’d talks about the Kellermann Study in nearly every episode. This week he finally gives that piece of anti-gun “Scientific” research the Patented Weer’d Fisk Treatment that it so richly deserves.
- And our Plug of the Week is for Smuggler’s Notch Litigation Wheat Whiskey.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.