EP161 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – We Are But Mad North-North-West
Erin’s neighborhood was supposed to get its power restored this weekend. Now it’s been pushed back until Tuesday next week.
- Beth says it’s always the right time to talk to children about firearms, and the new book “Safety On” by Yehuda Remer can help you with that.
- A second suspect has been identified in a NW Charlotte homicide, and good news! He’s not quite as awful as the suspect they have already charged!
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- To be, or not to be: that is the question. Or perhaps the question is “to stay, or not to stay.” And when the hurricane blows southerly, Miguel knows a hawk from a handsaw.
- Our Main Topic is the new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll showing that more Americans than ever have a gun in their homes.
- Tiffany covers a few of the Every Day Carry travel considerations that aren’t usually discussed in the average concealed carry permit class.
- Erin left the hurricane behind. But she has preps in place, so why evacuate? She shares her thoughts on avoiding troubles as a valid prepping strategy.
- The Joyce Foundation Shell Group, States United, has cooked up a “Video Game” to oppose concealed carry Reciprocity, and gets the reaction from alleged Real People™. Weer’d has the audio.
- And our Plug of the Week is for the Eddie Eagle GunSafe Program.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.