EP162 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – South Florida Knows How To Hurricane
That’s “be prepared for a hurricane” and not “make a rum cocktail.”
- Have you ever attended a Friends of the NRA Banquet? Are you curious about what it’s like? Beth shares her experience so you can decide if it’s something you’d like to do.
- A man is accused of robbing three Charlotte businesses, but Sean finds out that his conviction record isn’t the worst part of the story.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- In any situation you’ll get groups of people who have different skills and levels of preparedness. How prepared was Coral Gables, Florida for the long term loss of electricity? They apparently had their lawyers on speed dial. Miguel tells you what he thinks.
- Our Main Topic is “Dry Fire Practice: Is It Boring?”
- Tiffany finishes her three-part segment on the NRA Carry Guard Expo by talking about the good things she encountered within the Expo itself, especially the programs made for “the laaadieeeez.”
- Back from her Evacu-cation, Erin has some tips and tricks for you to make your evacuation plans easier.
- Now that the Brady Campaign’s Dan Gross has been fired, Weer’d bids a farewell to Dan in the best way he knows how.
- And our Plug of the Week is for the Pocket Pro II shot timer.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.