EP163 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Magic Carpet Ride
On a cloud of sound we drift in the night
Any place it goes is right
- What happens when more than 350 gun-toting ladies get together? Beth travels to Utah to attend a conference by The Well-Armed Woman to find out!
- Man Shot By Police After Holding Pregnant Woman Hostage. Sean and Erin love a happy ending.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- Miguel is NOT on assignment this week! He wants everyone to know that he’s “playing Mad Scientist with things nature never intended to be played with.”<Evil Laugh>
- We look deeper in the SHARE Act for our Main Topic.
- Tiffany is on assignment and will return soon.
- Florida is hot. And not “Swedish Bikini Team” hot; it’s “Dropped into pan of boiling water inside an oven” hot. So how do you keep cool when the power is out and the AC is off? Erin has some tips.
- Weer’d finishes his Audio Fisk sendoff of former Brady Campaign president, Dan Gross.
- And our Plug of the Week is for Magic Carpet Cruise Control, AKA Toyota Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.