EP164 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Will the Junk in Sean’s Trunk Crush a Crowd in a Hurricane?
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk,
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’m a get get get get a TrunkCratePro!
- Beth is on assignment and will return soon.
- The Charlotte police and fire departments have no plans to search for a Dilworth, NC carjacking suspect who may have drowned. Given what Sean found out about the suspect that they did capture, it’s not surprising that no one seems to care.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- Why would anyone live in Florida when it has all those hurricanes? Miguel explains.
- Erin is back from Gun Rights Policy Conference, and she’s ready to tell us all about what she learned, who she met, and how her presentation went.
- Tiffany is on assignment and will return soon.
- When you’re in a crowd of 20,000 people and someone starts shooting at you, bullets are probably the only thing you’re thinking about. Erin teaches us about another less-known killer: Crowd Crush.
- After the mass murder in Nevada, Jimmy Kimmel leaped onto the stage to give an anti-gun monologue. Weer’d takes it apart in his unique fashion.
- And our Plug of the Week is for the TrunkCratePro Collapsible Trunk Organizer.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.