EP167 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Dog Bites and Murder Insurance
Weer’d is still pulling Stunt Cohost duty (no word on what kind of dress he’s wearing this week).
- MURDER INSURANCE!!! That’s what some anti-gun people are calling paid self-defense plans. Our own Beth Alcazar, who works for a company which offers such plans, talks about her encounter with the media on this issue.
- Police chase a teen driver after a drive-by shooting,and his mom hits every trope in the interview. Sean tells us more.
- Barron, Miguel, and Tiffany are on assignment.
- Erin is back… sort of. She’s not up to hosting just yet, but she did record a lengthy segment about her incident and her recovery so far.
- Michael Bloomberg is pushing hard against the SHARE act and Concealed Carry Reciprocity using “Celebrities” and virtually no production values! You know that Weer’d couldn’t pass that up.
- And out Plug of the Week is The Grassfed Gourmet Cookbook.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.