EP168 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – The “I Can’t Think of a Good Title” Episode
Erin is back, Miguel hurts, Tiffany pops bubbles and Beth loves socks.
- What do flashlights, tourniquets, and socks have in common? Beth answers that question as she tells us about attending a class taught by The Complete Combatant.
- The suspect in a Halifax quadruple murder was out on bond at the time of the killings. What had he been charged with? Sean looks a little deeper
- Barron is on assignment.
- The past is catching up with Miguel. The bills from his past misdeeds are coming due, and it’s all because he lived by the mantra “No Pain, No Gain”.
- The anti-gun podcast Loaded Conversations had what they billed as a “Constitutional Scholar” on episode 16 who made all sorts of untrue statements about guns, the law, and the Constitution. We asked noted gun law expert Alan Korwin to weigh in on what this 3rd Year law student had to say.
- What can Second Amendment advocates learn from lefty liberal lifelong democrat and former NPR CEO, Ken Stern? Tiffany explains in this week’s episode of The Bridge.
- After every emergency, good preppers evaluate what they did wrong and what needs to change so things go right next time. Erin lists the lessons learned from her dog attack.
- To bring light to the misinformation on the 2nd Amendment Debate, a Progressive host invites a bunch of Bloomberg stooges to spout their propaganda in response to softball straw-man questions! Weer’d brings the voice of reason they intentionally excluded in.
- And out Plug of the Week is the Dirty John podcast.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.