EP169 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – The Personification of the Firearm
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.” ― Col. Jeff Cooper, “Art of the Rifle”
- Beth detests the phrase “gun violence”. She’s talked about that before, so if she brings it up again, it must mean it’s important! She has more examples and details.
- A cop walks into a gas station just in time to interrupt an armed robbery. Sean tells us how this story ends.
- Barron is on assignment.
- In this week’s Mental Flea Market, Miguel reminds us that some SOB won’t try to murder you just because you’re worshiping God.
- David Yamane, sociologist and new member of the Gun Culture, has been saying it for a while now, but it bears repeating: the laser focus of gun control advocates on the criminal use of firearms ignores the REAL gun culture, which is the average gun-owning citizen.
- Tiffany is on assignment.
- Avoid that sedative! Erin explains how sleeping too soon after trauma can negatively affect your ability to recover from it.
- A lone anti-gun crusader has proposed a “national gun buyback day”. Weer’d looks at the lies and delusions of grandeur as this nut promotes his little pipe dream.
- And our Plug of the Week is MAG-20 / Classroom – Armed Citizen’s Rules of Engagement.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.