EP170 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Weer’d Underpants
Erin wanted to call this the “Zombie Miguel Episode” but figured that would just confuse people.
- Beth feels that RSO’s — Range Safety Officers — are basically the black belts of the gun world. She and her husband explain why.
- Homeless guy beats another man to death in a trailer. Sean looks at his permanent record.
- Barron is on assignment.
- Miguel is not so much on assignment as “wandering about Southern Florida, looking for his brain.” His words, not ours.
- In this week’s Main Topic, Sean and Erin discuss the dumbest GQ article ever: “Inside the Federal Bureau Of Way Too Many Guns”.
- Pro-gun votes are good, but integrity is better. Tiffany weighs in with her opinion on the matter of Roy Moore.
- Erin finally noticed that in 169 episodes, she’s never once talked about sharpening your knives.
- Anti-Gun Researcher Tom Gabor speaks out against Stand Your Ground and whatever else comes to mind. Weer’d brings the facts.
- And our Plug of the Week is the “Captain Underpants” series of books. Weer’d’s daughter LaWeer’da tells us more.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.