EP172 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Vacuums Suck
But in a good way!
- Beth has never done yoga because she’s not flexible. But that’s the whole point of yoga! Similarly, some people don’t get involved with firearms training because they aren’t proficient with firearms.
- It’s a story with a happy ending, then a sad one: a robbery suspect is beaten with bat by Raleigh store clerk. Sean explains.
- Barron is on assignment
- Talk is cheap, and talk without the skills and knowledge to back it up is even cheaper. Miguel is tired of the fake outrage at those who didn’t help a woman and child shot by a gunman.
- In this week’s Main Topic, Sean and Erin talk about HR38, the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity, which just passed the House Judiciary Committee.
- Tiffany is on assignment.
- Just because something sucks doesn’t mean it’s bad. Erin talks about vacuum sealers.
- All through life, one must seek intellectual guidance on complicated issues. Who better to seek knowledge from than a puppet, especially a puppet that’s an anti-gun nut! Yes, Weer’d is about to Fisk a puppet.
- And our Plug of the Week is the TOPOKO 25 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.