EP173 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – Too Many Acronyms
GOA and NAGR tried to make HR38 DOA with FUD.
- Self Defense with Kids and Dogs! No, not using your kids as shields or throwing dogs at intruders. Instead, Beth discusses the self-defense options that are available when you have small children and/or dogs.
- In a story that hits a little too close to home, Sean knew the victim (but not the son) in “Friends, family grieve after Franklinton man killed, allegedly by his son.”
- Barron is back with us this week to talk about why you should keep your cell phone number secure, safe, and private.
- Miguel has a temper. The guy in that truck you just accidentally cut off has a temper. You have a temper. In this “Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” Miguel offers some tips for how to avoid having the worst part of you make the worst decisions possible.
- In this week’s Main Topic, Sean and Erin discuss the “Fix NICS” half of HR38, and why you shouldn’t let the freakout by GOA and NAGR over NICS frighten you away from supporting this important bill.
- Tiffany is attending a week-long Deadly Force Instructor course in Live Oak, FL. She has just enough time on a break to record her thoughts on why you should attend… and stay tuned for a surprise cameo!
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year for you to buy stocking stuffers for the preppers in your life. Erin makes a list, and you should check it twice.
- There was so much anti-gun nuttery on the “Professor Puppet” video Weer’d did last week, he had to come back for more.
- And our Plug of the Week is Contact Your Senators and ask them to support HR38 Concealed Carry Reciprocity.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.