EP174 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – What Caliber for Taylor Swift’s Husband?
” ’Cause baby, now we’ve got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you’ve done
’Cause baby, now we’ve got bad blood, hey!” — Taylor Swift, “Bad Blood”
- Beth and her husband are getting ready to shoot a 3-gun “buddy match”. What is it? What kind of gear do you need? How do you practice for it? Listen and find out!
- Where do they find each other? It sounds like a random shooting, but the records make it sound like more is going on. Sean takes a look.
- Barron runs the websites for several pro-gun blogs, including the website for this podcast. He recently dealt with a bizarre issue where the websites were basically spamming people. He walks us through the thought processes necessary to effectively troubleshoot what turned out to be a rather complex problem.
- Miguel is on assignment.
- In this week’s Main Topic, Sean and Erin analyze the CNN article “How an ‘ugly,’ unwanted weapon became the most popular rifle in America”.
- Tiffany is on assignment.
- Holidays are naturally the most wonderful time of the year… except when they aren’t. Erin has some practical tips on how to manage holiday stress and depression.
- Jordan Klepper, former Daily Show member and current host of “The Resistance” on Comedy Central made a special titled “Jordan Klepper Solves Guns” and it’s filled with anti-gun nuttery. Weer’d is here to set him straight.
- And our Plug of the Week is the NeuYear Monday First Large Wall Calendar.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.