EP175 GunBlog VarietyCast Radio – ‘Twas the ‘Cast Before Christmas
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good podcast!
- It will be Christmas Eve when this podcast drops, so in order to get everyone into the proper spirit, Beth performs a reading of “ ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas”… but with a twist!
- A minister foils an Orange County church break-in by shooting out the tire on the fleeing suspect’s car. Sean takes a look.
- You thought they just wanted to steal your data, but now there’s malware that turns your computer into a Bitcoin miner for someone else. Barron tells you how to avoid having someone steal your computer’s processing power.
- When you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging. Miguel is here to talk about how to get your mind off your problems and find inner peace.
- Those who want tighter controls on firearms ownership are always telling us that gun owners agree with them, so when Dave Workman and Alan Gottlieb wrote a widely-published article seeking that common ground, you’d expect that it would start an instant dialog with “Gun Safety Advocates.” Our special guest today is Dave Workman, here to tell us about the whole lot of nothing they heard from the the other side.
- In Episode 171, Tiffany chatted with firearms trainer Aqil Qadir about using affinity groups to help connect separate firearms cultures. This week, she talks to Aqil about his law enforcement background and how we might begin to mend the frayed relationship between many black communities and police.
- Not to be outdone by ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, Erin tells us the story of the Nativity from a prepper point of view.
- This week Weer’d takes on part two of the Jordan Klepper interview on Kickass Politics where he plugs his Comedy Central special “Jordan Klepper Solves Guns”.
- And our Plug of the Week is the Survival Blanket 2.0.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.