The difference between being a subject and being a citizen is ownership of a firearm. Quite a few Canadian subjects were offered a glimpse of citizenship recently. Good job on the part of their local shooting club
Donations for the Ammo Budget
“Like” me on Facebook
- How Many Concealed Handgun Permits are there in North Carolina?
- Episode 176 – So Long and Thanks for all the Downloads
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 175 – ‘Twas the ‘Cast Before Christmas
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 174 – What Caliber for Taylor Swift’s Husband?
- GunBlog VarietyCast Radio Episode 173 – Too Many Acronyms